Sunday 1 September 2013

The Week That Was Instagrammed: Week 5

 
 
I have had an up and down week so have gathered some of my favourite photos from the week to remind myself how much L makes me smile and the support around me helping me be the best mummy to L that I can be.


 



I am not the only one who feels blue sometimes, who loses their energy and vim and just wants to eat chocolate and hide from the world. But what is important for us all is to reach out and accept help and support from those around us. 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I hope you're ok :( Lovely photos :)

    Thank you so much for linking up again love - I hope you have a better week xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks lovely, I feel much better already. Blogging is really helping with these times, very therapeutic.

    Looking forward to my autumn bucket list. xxx

    ReplyDelete