Thursday 2 January 2014

New Year New You Style Project


Modern Mummy and An Essex Wife have started a new feature called the New Year New You Style Project. Basically a month of prompts to be interpreted as you wish in your style, a way of helping you refresh your style or giving you a little nudge in a new direction.
 

I have previously written about my #newmummakeover and how I felt my style had changed since becoming a mum. I have read over on Mums Days about streamlining your wardrobe and thinking about the sort of outfits you need. I have pinned like always a board of ideas and inspiration. 

I need to be comfy, my boobs still need to be accessible, I need to be able to play on the floor without revealing too much when we are out and about and I need to wear clothes which make me feel confident in my new size. I also want a few nice dresses for date nights and important events coming up. I need makeup which is easy to apply in a rush but which brightens my sleep deprived skin. I do love a bit of luxury make up such as Bobbi Brown and Benefit.

I am joining in this month with the #NYNYstyleproject and you can follow me over on Instagram, twitter and Facebook to see how I interpret the daily prompts. 



Post Comment Love

2 comments:

  1. I can so relate to this! One of my resolutions is to find my style. I have no clue where to start but hopefully I'll get there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with this - I am looking forward to seeing how you get on :) Thank you for linking to PoCoLo x

    ReplyDelete